- Updated - 13,05,2020
We are still waiting for the official announcements not only from the Greek government but also from the European Union regarding the start of the season for 2020. Currently the plan is that seasonal hotels will be open from July 1st. Many airlines and countries have set their restart of operation close to mid june - end of June, therefore we are positive that by July 1st the Almyrida Resort will be able to offer you a well needed holiday.
We are taking all measures needed to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, and we look forward to welcoming you in Almyrida as soon as possible. These have been difficult times for all and we cannot think of a better way to return to normality, than a holiday.
See you Soon in Almyrida
- updated -
As you may already know, the Greek Government has ordered a shutdown of all hotels in Greece in an effort to prevent the spread of the Novel corona virus that has affected the whole world. The health of our guests and staff is our utmost priority! Decisions are taken daily from the government, and currently there are plans for some hotels to open on June 1st, but there is not an official announcement. We expect to open after June 1st, but as soon as the official announcements will be made we will adjust the opening date, and update you.
1. Opening day
Consequently, we have currently moved our opening day to June 1st, 2020. As all reservations of April and may will be affected, please contact us at email@example.com if you have a direct reservation with us, including non refundable reservations, in order to rebook your holidays to a future date. If you have booked your holiday through a travel agency or any other source, please contact them directly
2. Cancellation Policies
We are making our cancellation policies more flexible. For reservations in April and May we are issuing full refunds even to non refundable reservations. For the rest of the season we have introduced flexible rates with free cancellations up to 3 weeks before arrival.
3. Reasons to visit Almyrida and measures taken
The current situation has changed many aspects of our lives. For sure these changes will not be permanant, but some behaviors will remain at least for the period following the return to normality.
- Almyrida is an area that has not seen mass tourism. A small village for quiet holidays.
- Social distancing is doable in Almyrida.
- Almyrida Resort consists of three Hotels, family run, and exceptionally clean. Our cleaning ratings are of the highest standard and will take all measures to raise the standard even more.
- Food safety is monitored 24/7. We are certified by TUV Austria with an ISO 22.000 certifcate. The ISO 22000 is a certificate that not only ensures good practices in the food preparation (like HACCP) but extends this to the whole food supply, certifying that also our suppliers are certified.
- We encourage you to use the express check in option found here where you can fill all the information we need from you during check in. This will make the check in process faster and easier for you.
4. Summer Season 2020 – Presents that will make you happy !!!
We remain positive that this situation will be temporary and that the next day can bring a lot of hope and changes in the way we all think and behave. We continue to work hard with our staff, planning another successful season under these new circumstances. Once this crisis is over, we are expecting a strong wish for a relaxing holiday, in a quiet and idyllic destination such as Almyrida. We believe that a new holiday trend will emerge, for holidays that include 3 generations of family members. Travelling together with the people who you are caring and protecting now during the worldwide lockdown. Each generation will have their individual plans as Almyrida can offer a little bit of everything for every age group, but in the end of the day it is all about spending valuable time with your loved ones, enjoying an excellent meal accompanied by a local aromatic wine.And in order to say a small thank you to all of you visiting us the past years or thinking of giving a try by staying with us please, allow us to offer a free half board upgrade for all reservations with 3 generations of travelers. Please stay in touch for much much more through our facebook and instagram pages...
In the meantime please stay safe, stay healthy, stay positive.
See you soon!