A RELAXING AND SAFE HOLIDAY
We, in the Almyrida Resort, are happy to announce that we will restart our operation on May 15th . Based on the Guidelines announced by the Greek Authorities we are implementing our health protocols to ensure a relaxing and safe holiday in Almyrida.
It is necessary to communicate these measures to you:
- The Almyrida Resort is certified by TUV Austria with an ISO 22000 certificate, ensuring all procedures in the preparation of food, from the first step of supplies, to the last step of serving a meal to you, are in compliance with regulations.
- We have issued since last year the HEALTH FIRST protocol by the greek government regarding the hotels operation and safety measures
- We have implemented an express check in form on our website, allowing you to fill in all necessary information required upon check in, in order to minimize the duration of the check in.
- We will upload all important information on our website regarding dinner times, pool operation times, menus, in order to remove information folders from the rooms. At any time of course you can contact the reception for any additional information.
- We have amended the check in and check out time, (check in after 15.00, check out by 11.00) to allow additional time for an even higher standard of disinfection and cleaning of the room than we already have.
- We recommend contactless payments using credit / debit cards to minimize the use of cash.
- We have Added protection glass at the reception and hand sanitizers throughout the hotels, restaurants, elevators, common areas
- We advise guests to keep a distance of at least 1.5m during their stay in all public areas.
- We recommend cleaning of the room, change of linen and towels upon request.
During your meals
- We have extended the operational hours of the restaurants for the evening buffet.
- We increased the distance between tables.
- Implemented a new system during breakfast and dinner buffet where you are still free to choose from our buffet having a member of the staff serve the food to you, implementing all health measures.
- Coffee/Tea and fresh squeezed orange juice will be served upon seating at breakfast.
- The sunbeds and umbrellas are placed according to the new regulations allowing for additional space.
- All members of our staff have received extensive training for all measures in every department
- Protective gear such as masks, gloves and sanitizers are provided.
All measures are implemented discretely and updated constantly, as our main goal is to offer you a relaxing and safe environment.
We are confident that our staff will provide you with an unforgettable, well deserved holiday!
Don’t forget, that regardless of the worldwide situation, what we are known for in the Almyrida Resort is our friendliness. The cozy feeling of the hotel and the village, our fantastic staff, always smiling, an excellent meal, beautiful, warm weather that never fails. Crystal clear waters, breathtaking views and stunning sunsets. A good sleep. All the above can be wrapped up to what we call the Almyrida Resort Experience.
Thank you for choosing the Almyrida Resort for your stay!