FULL COVID POLICY
When guests check into our hotel over the next few months, they will notice a number of alterations-additions to the Hotel’s operation designed to minimize risk and enhance safety for our guests and staff. And meet the new health and safety challenges presented by the current pandemic environment.
The enhanced measures our Hotel is implementing, in compliance with the mandatory criteria and extra recommendations of Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols, include the following:
Team members (staff) Training
- Training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols to all employees
- Informative posters throughout the staff areas
Personal Protective Equipment
- Provision of personal protective equipment to all employees
- Hand sanitizing stations for our guests and staff around public areas
- Floor signage and informative posters for physical distance
- Proper arrangement of restaurant, bar, lounge and pool tables to ensure appropriate distancing.
Cleaning and disinfection protocols
- The hotel has chosen approved for use disinfectants effective against bacteria and viruses and appropriate for SARS- CoV-2.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols are used to clean guest rooms with attention to high touched surfaces
- Steam cleaners for the disinfection of fabric surfaces such us sofas, chairs.
- Housekeeping trolleys are sanitized after each shift.
- Cleaning of the room is done upon request on the reception desk to minimize contact of the cleaning personel. Upon check in you can inform on how often youw ould like us to clean the room.
- The linen change is performed every 3 days depending on the type or room.
- Increased frequency of disinfection of all public areas and staff areas with attention to high touched surfaces
- Recommendation to all guests the usage of their in room WC
- Touchless public garbage bins available in public areas
- Air Conditioning Cleaning, according to governmental protocols
Front office desk
- Check out time: 11h00 / Check in time : 15h00
- Guests personal data (address, telephone number, email) during check in, for public health protection and the possible need of tracing
- Protective plexiglass installed at the front desk
- Appropriate floor signage for physical distancing
- All key cards disinfected prior use
- POS terminals disinfected after guest use
- Working surfaces & Shared Equipment disinfected regularly
- A complete medical kit available at front office
- Credit card as a payment method instead of cash will be reinforced.
- Guests are informed for the services that are officially suspended or altered
- Guests are enhanced to prefer the use of stairs.
- Maximum capacity of persons is signed in the entrance
- Guests are enhanced to use the elevator only if staying in the same room
- Hand sanitizer available in all elevator
- Disinfection of the button panels is performed on a regular basis
- A hand disinfection stand in every restaurant entrance.
- Buffet is fully operationable. Guests are required to sanitize hands prior to entry.
- Wearing a mask while serving the food is required
- A new plate is used in every visit to the buffet. Staff collects the used plates.
- Napkin service is suspended and replaced by one usage napkin
- When possible, individual packaged serving items are used.
- Tables are arranged with appropriate physical distancing
At our hotel , food handlers and supervisors are trained on safe food preparation and service practice according HACCP principles
- Max capacity number of person in the pool is 1per 2.5m2. .
- Lounge chairs and tables are arranged with appropriate physical distance and disinfected regularly
- Pool towels are provided to guests.
Spa and Gym room
- Spa & gym facilities are available by appointment
- Utensils and gym organs are disinfected after each use.
Suppliers of goods & services
- All our Contractors and suppliers of goods and services follow similar Safety Protocols measures.
- No access is allowed within the hotel
The hotel has in place an action plan in case of COVID-19 suspected cases of guests or staff member which complies with Greece’s Hotel protocols and legislation.
The Management of our Hotel is committed in fully implementing Greece’s Hotel Safety Protocols.
We wish you a safe and pleasant stay in our hotel